Firstly, thank you for your continued support throughout the pandemic.
At Mann Dental, your safety and that of everyone who works here is our top priority. We continue to follow all recommendations by public health officials, the British Columbia Dental Association and College of Dental Surgeons of BC to minimize the risks of COVID-19 transmission in our practice.
Currently, we are asking patients to:
- contact our office in advance of any visit and advise us if you are at all unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms, have had close contact or have been in isolation with a suspected case, or have traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days
- complete a patient screening form in advance of your visit
- clean your hands
- limit your wait time in the office and/or wait outside the office if you are accompanying another person to the appointment
- observe physical distancing requirements in our office, before and after treatment
- wear a mask in the dental office until otherwise instructed by a Mann Dental staff member
Questions or concerns about these protocols?
Contact our office at: 250-564-8988.